St Patrick’s Day is coming up and if you, like us, are a fan of a themed manicure then keep reading. Whether you have Irish heritage or just want to take part in the celebrations, we have a great tutorial for you! It’s quick, easy and if you want to go for the simple version it doesn’t require any tools! So grab your green polish and let’s go.
We used CND ‘Carou-Celery’, Australis ‘Speck-Tacular’ and Kester Black ‘Frizzy Logic’ but you can easily substitute in whichever green, gold and holographic or glitter topcoat you want. If you want to go for the complex version, the only tool you will need is a dotter and if you don’t have one of those, you can use a toothpick or a bobby pin.
1. Start with your base coat (duh!)
2. Then, paint your nails with two coats of your chosen green and gold on your ring finger.
3. Use your holographic or glitter top coat to add a bit of glitz to each finger (except your ring finger).
4. Seal with a top coat and then repeat on your other hand.
5. (Optional) If you want to add a bit of extra fun to your mani, grab a dotter and you can make an easy and cute four leaf clover! Simply paint four dots close together and then paint a thin stripe out from the centre. Voila!
Will you be rocking this look on Paddy’s Day? Share your St Patrick’s Day manicure with us by commenting below!
Latest posts by Mette Jorgensen (see all)
- NYFW Inspired Fall Nails - September 19, 2017
- Our Top Nail Looks for the Unofficial End of Summer - August 31, 2017
- Best of Summer Nails Across the Globe - June 28, 2017