Valentine’s Day, the holiday where people in love shove their happiness in everyone’s face. We joke! Even if you don’t have a Valentine this year, that’s no excuse to not paint your nails for the theme of the day. This tutorial is so simple that our editor Mette was able to do it on herself (pictured below), meaning that pretty much anyone could do it.
We used Sinful Colors ‘Outrageous’, Essie ‘Blanc’ and Eclipse ‘639’ as well as a wooden cuticle pusher.
- Paint 2 coats of ‘Outrageous’ on all your nails, except your ring finger
- On your ring finger, paint one coat of ‘Outrageous’ and while it’s still wet paint one coat of ‘639’
- Let it dry until it is tacky, then use the wooden cuticle pusher to carve out a heart shape
- Once the paint around the heart is dry, fill it in with ‘Blanc’
- Seal all your fingers with a top coat
Voila! A simple yet effective mani for Valentine’s Day. This is super quick as well, it only took us about 10 minutes do paint so if you’re in a time pinch this is a great option.
Let us know what you’re planning to do on your nails this Valentine’s Day and comment below if you use our tute!
The Pedicure Team