With Mother’s Day fast approaching (this Sunday in case it has slipped your mind), you may be stuck for ideas on how to spoil that special woman in your life who helped shape who you are today. So, why not treat your Mom to a mani/pedi? Whether you want to go out and celebrate or would prefer to stay at home, worry not, we have you covered! After all, what better way to thank your Mom for everything she has done for you than by pampering her?
We have done the research so you don’t have to, here are our top 3 fav spas in the New York area for you to take your Mom this Mother’s Day:
1. Dear Sundays
This nail salon in the Flatiron district is a down-to-earth relaxing oasis in the middle of the big city! Dear Sundays offer non-toxic, cruelty-free, vegan nail care products and services to clients. It aims to provide a safe nail care environment without the frills, but packed full of wellness benefits. Hand treatments start at $25 and foot treatments start at $45, the perfect pamper for your Mom!
With five locations in the New York area, this high-end salon is just gorgeous! Their ‘Dead Sea Minerals Manicure’ is our pick. While a little pricey at $47 it promises to revive dry skin with the therapeutic properties and skin-nourishing minerals of the Dead Sea. But if that’s a little out of your price range, their regular manicures start at $12 and pedicures at $18.
Located in the Lower East Side, Chillhouse is a salon-café, so you can get your hands and feet taken care of at the same time you get your caffeine fix! With their top of the range manicure priced at only $35, this is a wonderfully priced place to make your Mom feel pampered to the extreme!
If you’re not in the NYC area or want to add a more personal touch to the pamper session, why not do it yourself? We’ve found some great manicure kits, so you can add a personal touch to your Mom’s day.
1. Manicure Essentials Set – wrap this up with a cute little IOU and your Mom will be so excited for her special day!
2. L’Occitane Mini Hand Cream Set – add a touch of professionalism to your at home mani by adding a massage at the end, complete with these gorgeous hand creams from L’Occitane. Guaranteed to be a winner in your mom’s eyes!
3. Origins Face Mask Set – if you want to go all out with your at home pampering session, why limit it to just your hands? This face mask kit is a beautiful addition to any D.I.Y. pamper session.
Are you sorted for Mother’s Day now? What will you be doing to celebrate your Mom and all of the wonderful things she does for you? Let us know on social media @PedicureDotCom!
Latest posts by Mette Jorgensen (see all)
- NYFW Inspired Fall Nails - September 19, 2017
- Our Top Nail Looks for the Unofficial End of Summer - August 31, 2017
- Best of Summer Nails Across the Globe - June 28, 2017