Halloween, the one day a year when we can wear whatever we want. Where adult dress-ups are not only allowed but encouraged! If you want to dress up your nails for the occasion, read on for our top three Pinterest nail art tutorials. They look intricate but are in fact super quick and easy and will make your nails look extra spooky!
- Paint all your nails with a green polish (we would use CND Creative Play ‘Carou-Celery’)
- On your ring finger, paint a black stripe at the top and use striper tool or toothpick to outline a black zig-zag of his hair. If you don’t have a black polish, Wet N Wild ‘Black Creme’ is a bargain at just $1.57!
- Underneath the hair, use a large dotter tool with white polish (try Sinful Colors ‘Snow me White’) to paint two eyes. Once these have dried, use a smaller dotter to do black pupils.
- On all other fingers, use your black polish with striper brush to create stitches.
- Use your favorite top coat and voila you have super spooky monster nails!
- Paint nails half green and half purple in different ways on each nail. There’s no need to be neat. You can mix it up and use whatever spooky colors you have in your polish collection!
- Using your striper brush, paint a black line where the polish colors come together.
- Add some stitches across the lines.
- Seal your spooky design with a top coat.
- Paint all your nails black!
- Use a toothpick or striper brush and your favorite white polish to draw the spider web pattern on your ring finger.
- If you’re feeling confident, repeat this with your other nails. But if you’re like us and just the one is a stretch, let the pattern dry and seal with a top coat!
If these are all too fiddly for you, try a spooky themed color like Sally Hansen ‘Orange Zest,’ the perfect pumpkin orange, or Covergirl ‘Emerald Breeze,’ a ghoulish green glitter!
Will you be trying out any of these tutorials for Halloween? Or will you just be sticking to a classic orange manicure? Let us know by commenting below!
Disclosure: We receive commission from affiliate links provided in this article. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
i like this post